In the heart of Madrid, this stylish hotel is near Real Madrid’s famous Bernabeu Stadium and the impressive Kio Towers. It has a modern spa and 24-hour room service weekdays. Each bright room at NH Collection Madrid Eurobuilding offers attractive décor and includes satellite TV, air conditioning and a minibar.
I would give it 9 out of 10 stars. These are the overall benefits I can recommend: The NH Collection Madrid Eurobuilding hotel is a stylish retreat in the city’s financial district. Re-opened in September 2014; it’s unveiled a brand-new, ultra-contemporary look and is considered one of the best hotels in europe for business or leisure.
- in the financial district, minutes from Paseo de la Castellana, one of the city’s main avenues
- in the same street as Real Madrid’s famous Bernabeu Stadium and surrounded by restaurants and boutiques
- re-opened in September 2014 following a major refurbishment
Their 427 rooms are spread across 15 floors, with some of them offering fabulous views. They come in all shapes and sizes – everything from Superior Rooms to our luxury Presidential suite. For a unique experience, stay in a VIP level room.
- spacious, comfortable rooms
- VIP level with exclusive services and ammenities
- 24/7 room service
They are home to one of the biggest convention centers in the city, so they are ideally suited to business travelers.
- 27 state-of-the-art function rooms
- 3-D holographic technology and telepresence system that allows high quality audio and video comunication between all participants physically in the meeting and those connecting remotely
- Largest curved LED screen in a european hotel
- Pioneer in the industry by investing in the future and supporting innovation with the living lab project
On top of that, they have a top-of-the-range wellness center, and the best gastronomic offer in Madrid including DiverXO (3 Michelin Stars), and DOMO by Paco Roncero and Diego Cabrera
- METROPOLITAN® Fitness Center & Spa.
- DiverXO, DOMO and 99 Sushi bar
Leisure Tip: Estadio Santiago Bernabéu
When you are as passionate about soccer as I am, you should definitely visit Reald Madrid’s famous Bernabeu Stadium. The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu is an all-seater football stadium in Madrid, Spain. It was inaugurated on 14 December 1947 and is owned by Real Madrid Club de Fútbol. It has a current capacity of 81,044 spectators.
El Bernabéu, renamed in honour of their former chairman Santiago Bernabéu Yeste, is one of the world’s most famous and prestigious football venues. It has hosted the European Cup final on four occasions: in 1957, 1969, 1980, and the UEFA Champions League Final in 2010. The finals for the 1964 European Nations’ Cup and the 1982 FIFA World Cup have also been held at the Bernabéu.
I hope next time I get to explore more of this beautiful city so that I can provide you with my personal travel tips. But the visit to the stadium was definitely worth it and I am glad I could schedule it in.
photo credentials: V’s World, NH Collection Eurobuilding Madrid, Holidaycheck
Guest author Andy was hosted by the NH Collection Eurobuilding. Special thanks for the collaboration.