In the past few weeks our whole editoral staff travelled more than 25,000 miles. Yes, you can say we spend most of our time in hotel rooms and on air planes. But we love getting around, meeting new, inspiring people and checking out the latest trends.
Thus, we thought it’s about time to put together another list of our favorite jetsetter essentials on today’s jetsetter Friday:
– dress from Maison Scotch: made from an easy-care, cotton jersey fabric and super soft with a slub texture.
– denim jacket from Tophshop: Tall oversized western style denim jacket for a comfy look.
– cute and pretty underwear set from sloggi: there is nothig worse than travelling for nine hours or even longer with uncomfortable underwear – or in fact, just any uncomfortable clothing. We are a huge fan of the sloggi invisible collection, ‘cause in our opinion sloggi has the supreme skills and technical know-how to make invisibles look good – yet imperceptible under clothes. Their Invisible concept began with sloggi Light and was a real best-seller from the start. sloggi Light now continues with a new unlined bra for a completely natural look arriving for Spring/Summer 2013 – perfect for a longer stay on a jet plane. And when you arrive at your final destination you can pick a different style from the wide collection of invisibles such as the invisible supreme or sloggi light Illusion – one perfect invisible for each moment or occasion.
– beautiful scarf from Dorothee Schumacher: great for a cozy day or night on your travels.
– iPad: the perfect fit for business. Whether it’s the new iPad mini or the iPad with Retina display, there is an iPad for every business and we could not picture our lifes as editor without it.
– Logitech Touch Mouse T620: We are a fan of Logitech peripherals. The T620 has a full touch surface for smooth and precise control which lets you experience navigation that’s fast and fluid wherever your fingers rest on the full responsive touch surface. Effortlessly swipe, scroll, tap and click for a more efficient and productive experience. AND, most importantly, it also looks pretty and fits in our purse :-)
– Mobile Boombox from Logitech UE: the gift of wireless music. Since most hotel rooms don’t really offer a great sound system, this little buddy always travels with us. With Bluetooth® technology, you can use your phone or tablet to stream your music wirelessly. Take your Mobile Boombox everywhere you go, then pair it with your friends’ phones and let them add their music to the mix. This begs for a little girls’ party in your hotel room :)
Well, this weekend we will enjoy our romantic valentine’s trip to the mountains and then get back on the road for you folks to cover the latest insights from London fashion week and New York.
Have a lovely weekend, everyone!
photo credentials: Logitech UE, Logitech, Maison Scotch, Topshop, sloggi